Parents what you need to know….
All students need to be dressed in uniform
- Polo shirt or dress with HCA logo
- Navy or Khaki shorts, skirts, pants
- Jeans and spirit shirts can be worn on Fridays
Classroom materials/supply lists are ready and can be found in the lobby or by email per request.
- Class begins at 9:00am with Jesus’ time so please make sure your child is dropped off by 8:45am, we want to ensure that the start of their day has as little disruption as possible.
- HCA’s program exceeds the Nevada Pre-K standards.
- Please bring in a family picture for your child on the first day of school.
- We are a “Nut” free facility
- We focus on staffing our center with teachers that have a passion for teaching, who strive to offer the best education for our leaders of tomorrow by providing them with a strong curriculum, rich in education, that is implemented daily.
- We provide breakfast, AM & PM snack daily. We follow the “My plate” healthy food choice plan to provide healthy food choices for all of our students.
- All of our students eat lunch in a “Family” style serving daily.
- We offer dual language and sign language components in our daily curriculum.